Lift Station Controller
This Lift Station Controller package includes the hardware and secure cloud-based user interface that lets operators easily monitor, manage, and control your lift station from anywhere.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
Performs as a stand-alone solution or as an integrated part of a larger water system.
MONITORING & ALARMS
- View of Current Status:
Wet Well Level
Flow Rate(s) (if meter present) *we can provide you a virtual water meter.
Pump Status (ON/OFF)
- Advance & Accurate Alarms – No More False Positives.
Lost Communication (UPS will keep it running long enough to report it)
Pump Failed to Start
Power Loss (UPS will keep it running long enough to report it)
Pump Failed To Start
- Graphed Trends – All monitored values so you can investigate and determine if your station(s) is running the way you need it to.
- Historical Data –Without limitations.
- Automatic Operation
- Remote Operation
- Field Installable Unit(s) in NEMA-4X Enclosure
- Provisions for additional Inputs/Outputs
- Electrical current sensor to monitor the status of the pump and measure electrical energy consumption.
- XiO Submersible Wastewater Level Sensor– shows the exact liquid level in your wet well and how quickly it is rising.
○ This precision enables operators to make more informed decisions.