Be alerted about potential overflows, stay ahead of maintenance concerns, and get more out of your data with XiO’s Lift Station Control System. Our secure and redundant system can give you peace of mind by notifying you about changes in performance and water levels.
Lift Station Controller
Easily Monitor, Manage, and Control Your Lift Station from Anywhere
The field hardware listed below collects and securely stores data in our state-of-the-art Cloud SCADA software. Our hardware connects to our software via cellular modem or satellite. Communication between hardware may be via radio, telemetry, or modem. You can access your data from any device with an internet connection.
XiO’s Lift Station Control system includes:
- Field Installable Unit(s) in NEMA-4X Enclosure
- Provisions for additional Inputs/Outputs
- Electrical current sensor to monitor pump status and measure energy consumption.
- Submersible Wastewater Level Sensor
- Sensor shows the exact liquid level in your wet well and how quickly it is rising. This precision enables operators to make more informed decisions.
Features & Benefits
Monitoring & Alarms
- Wet Well Level
- Flow Rate(s) (if meter present) *we can provide you a virtual water meter.
- Pump Status (ON/OFF)
- Float Status
- Lost Communication (UPS will keep it running long enough to report it)
- Pump Failed to Start
- Power Loss (UPS will keep it running long enough to report it)
- Float Tripped
- Pump Failed To Start
- All monitored values so you can investigate and determine if your station(s) is running the way you need it to
- Setpoint Changes
- Pump Efficiency
- Energy Intensity
- Volume Pumped (requires meter) *we can provide a virtual water meter.
- Pump Runtimes
- Pump Cycle Count
- The calculated volume pumped based on fluctuations in levels