Be alerted to potential overflows, stay ahead of maintenance concerns, and get more out of your data with XiO’s Lift Station Solutions. Our secure and redundant system can give you peace of mind by notifying you about changes in performance and water levels.
Lift Station Operations
Easily Monitor, Manage, And Control Your Lift Station From Anywhere
Data At Your Fingertips
Lift station and pump station solutions provide operators with actionable data from any device with an internet connection. Monitor conditions real-time. Customize alarm call groups and alarm escalation based on personnel and shifts. View wet well levels and pump run time to visualize inflow and infiltration trends. Incorporate sanitary sewer data through APIs. Understand your complete system conditions in a single screen.
Monitoring & Alarms
- Wet Well Level
- Flow Rate(s) (if meter present) *we can provide you a virtual water meter.
- Pump Status (ON/OFF)
- Float Status
- Lost Communication (UPS will keep it running long enough to report it)
- Pump Failed to Start
- Power Loss (UPS will keep it running long enough to report it)
- Float Tripped
- Pump Failed To Start
- All monitored values so you can investigate and determine if your station(s) is running the way you need it to
- Setpoint Changes
- Pump Efficiency
- Energy Intensity
- Volume Pumped (requires meter) *we can provide a virtual water meter.
- Pump Runtimes
- Pump Cycle Count
- The calculated volume pumped based on fluctuations in levels