XiO’s Well Controller system includes field equipment and a secure web-based user interface that lets operators easily control, monitor, and manage a well from anywhere. Powerful analytics provide insights into well health and simplify reporting to regulatory agencies.
Gain Visibility Into Well Conditions
The field hardware listed below collects and securely stores data in our state-of-the-art Cloud SCADA® software. Our hardware connects to our software via cellular modem or satellite. Communication between hardware may be via radio, telemetry, or modem. You can access your data from any device with an internet connection.
XiO’s Well Control system includes:
- Field Installable Unit in NEMA-4X Enclosure
- Electrical Energy Sensor to monitor the status of the pump and measure electrical energy consumption.
- Submersible Water Level Management Sensor with water- tight, connectorized, low-loss, shielded cable for easy installation
- Inputs to monitor a Water Meter
- Provisions for additional Inputs/Outputs
Features & Benefits
Monitoring & Alarms
Secure Cloud-Based User Interface
Graphs of real-time well performance
Water Usage Reports for compliance made easy
Advanced alarms immediately notify you of a pump issue
Monitor the aquifer level in real-time
Time of Use Scheduling
- Save money on your electric bill!
Groundwater sustainability tools
- Aquifer trends, Usage reports
Certified Water Meter™
Dynamic Pump Efficiency Optimization
Download Product Data Sheet
Want more information about our Well Controller? Download our product data sheet today.
Request a Demo Today
Contact us today to request a free demo of our software and see how it integrates with our Well Controller.